While the past few years have been challenging for many M&A transactions, there clearly have been success stories. Some companies actually saw their M&A strategies take off during the recession, resulting in deals that have created value for their enterprises, while others saw their M&A activity come to a grinding halt in this unique environment.
Please join us for the first session of our 2012 NDI Checkpoint Web Conference Series, during which we will:
- Review data from recent studies conducted on the M&A environment
- Explore the trends that have resulted in successful acquisitions in today's economic market
- Discuss the process of selecting and performing due diligence for acquisition targets, and integrating those targets once a transaction has been completed
- Daljit Doogal, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Robin Johnson, Eversheds LLP
- David Roady, FTI Consulting
- Steve Miller, KPMG
- Jim Bennight, Thomson Reuters
There is no cost to participate in this program, but pre-registration is required. For more information, please contact Elie Harris at eharris foley.com.
Foley & Lardner LLP will apply for CLE credit after the program, wherever applicable. Foley & Lardner LLP certifies that this activity has been approved for California MCLE credits by the State Bar of California in the amount of one General credit. Foley & Lardner LLP is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider. Please note that participants must log in to both the teleconference and LiveMeeting portions on the date of the event; credit may not be obtained by viewing and/or listening to a program recording after the event.