Foley announced today that 13 Los Angeles office attorneys have been named 2009 Southern California “Super Lawyers” by Law & Politics Media, Inc.
The 13 Los Angeles attorneys named 2009 Southern California “Super Lawyers” and their primary practices, as classified by Law & Politics, are:
- M. John Carson, Intellectual Property;
- Victor S. de Gyarfas, Intellectual Property Litigation;
- Pamela L. Johnston, Criminal Defense: White;
- Dennis E. Kinnaird, Business Litigation;
- Richard W. Lasater II, Business/Corporate;
- Stephen A. McFeely, Business Litigation;
- Keith C. Owens, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor;
- William J. Robinson, Intellectual Property Litigation;
- Denise Rios Rodriguez, Health Care;
- Richard F. Seiden, Health Care;
- Tami S. Smason, Business Litigation;
- Michael L. Taylor, Estate Planning & Probate; and
- Carl I. Weissburg, Health Care.
To compile its annual list, Law & Politics surveyed more than 800,000 attorneys nationwide, asking them to vote for the best lawyers they have personally observed conducting business. The final list of “Super Lawyers” features the top five percent of Southern California attorneys in more than 60 areas of legal practice.
Southern California Super Lawyers is published annually in February in a special advertising section in Los Angeles magazine and reaches more than 450,000 monthly readers. Southern California Super Lawyers magazine, featuring articles about Southern California lawyers, is delivered to more than 72,000 Southern California attorneys, the lead corporate counsel of the Russell 3000 companies and the ABA-approved law school libraries.