Foley announced today that three San Diego office attorneys and three San Diego/Del Mar office attorneys have been named 2010 San Diego “Super Lawyers” by Law & Politics Media, Inc.
The San Diego office attorneys named 2010 San Diego “Super Lawyers” and their primary practices, as classified by Law & Politics, are:
- Michael P. McCloskey, Securities Litigation;
- Andrew B. Serwin, Business Litigation; and
- Victor A. Vilaplana, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights.
The San Diego/Del Mar office attorneys named 2010 San Diego “Super Lawyers” and their primary practices, as classified by Law & Politics, are:
- David E. Kleinfeld, Intellectual Property;
- R. Michael Scarano Jr., Health Care; and
- Amar K. Thakur, Intellectual Property Litigation.
To compile its annual list, Law & Politics surveyed more than 800,000 attorneys nationwide, asking them to vote for the best lawyers they have personally observed conducting business. The final list of “Super Lawyers” features the top five percent of San Diego attorneys in more than 60 areas of legal practice.
The Law & Politics Media, Inc. Southern California Super Lawyers — San Diego Edition magazine is delivered to more than 63,000 readers including San Diego attorneys, the lead corporate counsel of the Russell 3000 companies and the ABA-approved law school libraries.