Foley is pleased to announce that six attorneys from the firm’s Washington, D.C. office have been named to Washingtonian Magazine’s 2011 list of Top Lawyers. All attorneys named below are listed with their primary legal specialty, as classified by Washingtonian Magazine.
The Foley attorneys named 2011 Top Lawyers are:
- Stephen B. Maebius; Intellectual Property Law
- Cleta Mitchell; Election Law
- Irwin P. Raij; Sports Law
- Richard G. Stoll; Environmental Law
- Harold C. Wegner; Intellectual Property Law
- Samuel J. Winer; Securities Law
The final list of Top Lawyers represents the top one percent of the Greater Washington area’s 80,000 attorneys. To compile its list, Washingtonian Magazine asked nearly 10,000 attorneys in the Greater Washington area to nominate whom they consider to be the best practitioners in each of the legal specialties it identifies.