Foley announced today that three San Diego office attorneys and three San Diego/Del Mar office attorneys have been named 2009 San Diego “Super Lawyers” by Law & Politics Media, Inc.
The San Diego office attorneys named 2009 San Diego “Super Lawyers” and their primary practices, as classified by Law & Politics, are:
- Michael P. McCloskey, Securities Litigation;
- Andrew B. Serwin, Business Litigation; and
- Victor A. Vilaplana, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights.
The San Diego/Del Mar office attorneys named 2009 San Diego “Super Lawyers” and their primary practices, as classified by Law & Politics, are:
- David E. Kleinfeld, Intellectual Property;
- R. Michael Scarano Jr., Health Care; and
- Richard J. Warburg, Intellectual Property.
To compile its annual list, Law & Politics surveyed more than 800,000 attorneys nationwide, asking them to vote for the best lawyers they have personally observed conducting business. The final list of “Super Lawyers” features the top five percent of San Diego attorneys in more than 60 areas of legal practice.
Law & Politics publishes its list of San Diego “Super Lawyers” in June in Southern California Super Lawyers —San Diego Edition magazine, which is delivered to 63,000 readers including San Diego attorneys, the lead corporate counsel of Russell 3000 Companies and all ABA-approved law school libraries.