Foley announced today that five Miami office attorneys have been named 2011 "Top Lawyers" in the South Florida Legal Guide. In addition, two attorneys from the firm’s Miami office have been named 2011 "Top Up & Comers."
The Miami attorneys named "Top Lawyers" and their primary practices, as classified by the South Florida Legal Guide, are:
- Roy J. Barquet; Immigration, Labor & Employment
- William E. Davis; Civil Litigation, Franchise Litigation
- Guillermo J. Fernandez-Quincoces; Tax, Estate Planning
- Mark J. Neuberger; Labor and Employment (Management)
- Darin I. Zenov; Estate and Trust Administration, Tax
The Miami attorneys named "Top Up & Comers" and their primary practices, as classified by the South Florida Legal Guide, are:
- Laura Ganoza; Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property
- Veronica Vilarchao; Tax
To compile its annual list of "Top Lawyers," the South Florida Legal Guide asked Florida’s tri-county legal community to nominate fellow attorneys who are well regarded in the legal profession, have many years of experience and a distinguished record of achievement. The publication then asked its "Top Lawyers" to nominate younger attorneys who are already making their mark on the legal profession as "Top Up & Comers."