Foley announced today that five New York office attorneys have been named 2010 New York “Super Lawyers” by Law & Politics Media, Inc.
The five New York office attorneys named 2010 New York “Super Lawyers” and their primary practices, as classified by Law & Politics, are:
- Andrew Baum, Intellectual Property;
- Barry G. Felder, Intellectual Property Litigation;
- Seth L. Levine, Criminal Defense: White Collar;
- Steven J. Rizzi, Intellectual Property Litigation; and
- Peter N. Wang, Business Litigation.
To compile its annual list of New York “Super Lawyers,” Law & Politics Media, Inc. conducted independent research and surveyed lawyers nationwide to identify attorneys whose honors and accomplishments within the legal field indicated a high degree of peer recognition and professional competence. The final list of “Super Lawyers” features the top five percent of New York attorneys in more than 70 areas of legal practice.