Please join us for a Foley Executive Briefing Series program that will provide practical strategies for best positioning your company for venture capital financing and offer considerations for finding the right investor.
Featuring insight from venture capital and business attorneys, this program will address:
- Making the pitch
- Understanding and negotiating valuation
- Aligning company and investor goals
- Assembling the right team
- Determining which positions should be filled before a financing
- Asking the right questions of investors
These and other topics will be addressed in an informal, interactive panel session led by Foley Business Law Partners Beth J. Felder and David W. Kantaros, and Bain Capital Ventures Managing Director Scott Friend.
"Positioning Your Company For Venture Financing: Traps to Avoid and Key Considerations"is part of the Foley Executive Briefing Series.