Staying Competitive and Compliant in the EU: 2011 Key Developments on Competition Matters
31 January 2012
12:00 p.m. Eastern
11:00 a.m. Central
10:00 a.m. Mountain
9:00 a.m. Pacific
Foley invites you to join us for the next installment of our Web conference, "Staying Competitive and Compliant in the EU: 2011 Key Developments on Competition Matters."
Foley Attorneys Howard W. Fogt and Sophie Lignier will be discussing the latest trends and developments in the European Union's antitrust laws and in European competition law, including:
- Horizontal cooperation guidelines — standards and information exchanges
- Technical transfer block exemption review
- Distribution: first ruling on Internet sales
- Cartel enforcement: fine reductions, parent/subsidiary presumptions, recidivism
- Pharmas, particularly "pay for play"
- Investigation procedures: greater role given to the hearing officer
- Growing number of damages cases
There is no cost to participate in this program, but advance registration is required.
Foley & Lardner LLP will apply for CLE credit after the program, wherever applicable. Foley & Lardner LLP certifies that this activity has been approved for California MCLE credits by the State Bar of California in the amount of one General credit. Foley & Lardner LLP is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider. Please note that participants must log in to both the teleconference and LiveMeeting portions on the date of the event; credit may not be obtained by viewing and/or listening to a program recording after the event.