Twenty Years of Progress, Setbacks, Development, and Change
24 May 2011
- 777 East Wisconsin Avenue
40th Floor Conference Center
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Breakfast and Registration:
Special Breakfast Session
8:00 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Time certainly does fly. It's hard to believe that this year marks the 20th anniversary of Foley's Law of Product Distribution & Franchise Seminar. Much has changed in that time, and we're inviting you to join us as we look back at Twenty Years of Progress, Setbacks, Development, and Change during our 2011 event.
We'll be presenting topics that affect the industry and your business, including:
Special Breakfast Session
The Seventh Circuit E-Discovery Pilot Program and What It Means for Litigation Parties
- Back to the Future: What's Hot - and What's Not - After 20 Years of Distribution and Franchise Litigation
- The Top 10 Cases of 2010 - 2011
- The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same: Resale Price Maintenance in a Post-Leegin World
- Robinson-Patman: Still Crazy After All These Years?
- What's Changed in State Regulation of the Dealer Relationship After 20 Years?
- Dealer Terminations Over the Years
- Curing Those Distribution Blues: Solving Your Most Vexing Distribution Problems
- Effectively Using Non-Compete and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- 20 Years of Lessons Learned: Drafting Terms and Conditions
- Changing Distribution Contracts in an Ever-Changing World
- Internet Advertising Best Practices to Prevent Infringement by Others, Including You
- Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow: 20 Years of eCommerce and Its Impact on Your Distribution Channel
- The Legal Challenges and Business Opportunities of eCommerce
- The Long Arm of U.S. Law: Avoiding FCPA Liability for the Overseas Conduct of Dealers and Franchisees
- Foreign Affairs: Adventures in International Arbitration
- Not So Fast: No Longer the Law's Darling, Arbitration Faces Increased Scrutiny
- Distribution Issues in Emerging Markets: Selling Into Brazil and Latin America, Russia, and China
- Reporting Product Safety Hazards Under the Consumer Product Safety Act
- Meeting Marketing Objectives and Legal Requirements in Consumer Product Labeling
In addition, you'll have the opportunity to attend an interactive Roundtable Lunch Session. The sessions have very limited seating, so please select your session preference when registering.
- Session 1: Issues in Dealer Terminations
- Session 2: Pricing and Antitrust Issues
- Session 3: International Distribution Issues
- Session 4: E-Discovery Issues
- Session 5: Dealer Succession Planning
For additional information, please contact Kristen Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.832.4725.
Foley & Lardner LLP will apply for CLE credit after the program, wherever applicable. Foley & Lardner LLP certifies that this activity has been approved for California MCLE credits by the State Bar of California in the amount of 5.25 General credits. Foley & Lardner LLP is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider. Please note that participants must be in attendance on the date of the event; credit may not be obtained by viewing and/or listening to a program recording after the event.