Make plans now to join us for our complimentary 26th Annual Law of Product Distribution & Franchise Seminar: Gearing Up for Growth.
We will offer you the benefit of what we’ve learned over the past 26 years and how current developments will affect the future of domestic and global distribution and franchise markets.
Topics will include:
- Reaping What You Sow: Protecting Your Future Yields with Non-Competes and Trade Secret Law
- Changing Gears: Evaluating Proposed Franchise/Dealership Transfer
- Ratcheting Up Standards: Improving Performance Without Busting the Litigation Budget
- What Every Lawyer Should Know About Antitrust Issues with Distributors
- Resale Price Maintenance & MAP Policies: Where to Draw the Line to Maximize Growth
- Top 10 Cases of 2016–17
- The Exceptions That Prove the Rule: Using Franchise Exclusions and Exemptions to Your Advantage
- I’m Confused: When is Someone Infringing My Trademark?
- Keeping it Legal: An Advertising Law Primer
- Sand in the Gears: Turning Dealers Into Accidental Franchisees
- International Trade & Investment Under the Trump Administration: Risks and Opportunities
- Green Eggs and Spam: From CAN-SPAM to CASL, Your Daily Compliance Filling of Electronic Marketing Laws
- Getting in the Right Gear: Best Practices for Compliance Programs
- Recent Developments in Consumer Class Actions
- Mitigating the Risks of Commercial Litigation: An Ounce of Prevention is a Pound of Cure
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act – Overcoming Compliance Paralysis
- Emerging Markets: Expanding Distribution in Latin America
- The Termination from Hell
Roundtable Lunch Sessions
Session 1: Dealer Terminations
Session 2: Pricing and Antitrust
Session 3: International Compliance
Session 4: The Ins and Outs of the Attorney-Client Privilege for In-House Counsel
Foley & Lardner LLP will apply for CLE credit after the program, wherever applicable. Foley & Lardner LLP certifies that this activity has been approved for California MCLE credits by the State Bar of California in the amount of five General credit(s). Foley & Lardner LLP is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider. Please note that participants must be in attendance on the date of the event; credit may not be obtained by viewing and/or listening to a program recording after the event. Certificates of attendance will be distributed to eligible participants approximately eight weeks after the program via email.
Important Information for New York Attorneys: This program is appropriate for experienced attorneys only.
If you have any questions about this event, or would like more information, please contact Kayla Huven at khuven foley.com.