Foley is pleased to announce a third session of its nationally popular Law of Product Distribution & Franchise Seminar, in Dallas, Texas!
Manufacturers that sell products through independent distributors and dealers and franchisors that offer goods and services through franchisees have many opportunities for growth. Capitalizing on those opportunities requires getting up to speed on Distribution & Franchise legal developments that affect both planning and day-to-day operations. Solid intelligence is the key to building prosperity.
Now in its 27th year, this event offers revealing insight, practical advice, and usable tips to in-house counsel and other professionals with responsibility for Distribution & Franchise, many of whom return year after year to collect the seminar materials and to receive multiple Continuing Legal Education credits. Some of their comments about the seminar include:
- “Detailed written materials – I appreciate the efforts put into preparing the materials, which will be a useful reference tool.”
- “Very good basic/primer info, so audience didn’t get lost during expanded discussions.”
- “The presenters were well prepared and knowledgeable.”
- “A lot of topics are different or a different angle from previous years, which makes each year valuable.”
- “Very glad I attended – exceptional quality. Thank you for the invitation.”
A full list of presentations will be provided shortly, but topics include:
- Dealing With and Avoiding Terminations
- Pricing & Antitrust Laws
- Brand and Trademark Protection
- Managing Multi-State Dealer Territories
- International and Cross-Border Trade
- Review of the Last Year’s Top 10 Court Cases
Foley & Lardner LLP will apply for CLE credit after the program, wherever applicable. Foley & Lardner LLP certifies that this activity has been approved for California MCLE credits by the State Bar of California in the amount of five General credit(s). Foley & Lardner LLP is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider. Please note that participants must be in attendance on the date of the event; credit may not be obtained by viewing and/or listening to a program recording after the event. Certificates of attendance will be distributed to eligible participants approximately eight weeks after the program via email.
Important Information for New York Attorneys:This program is appropriate for experienced attorneys only.
If you have any questions about this event, or would like more information, please contact David Wise at firstname.lastname@example.org.