Foley Gardere is pleased to announce that nine of the firm’s attorneys have been selected to D Magazine’s 2018 Best Lawyers in Dallas list. This achievement is a result of a peer-review voting process with ballots submitted by thousands of lawyers across Texas.
The Foley Gardere attorneys named to the list and the practice areas for which they are recognized include:
- Jason B. Binford – Bankruptcy and Workout
- Chris Converse – Corporate Law: Private Equity and Corporate Law: Mergers and Acquisitions
- Peter L. Loh – Business/Commercial Litigation
- Michael H. Newman – Corporate Law: Private Equity and Corporate Law: Mergers and Acquisitions
- Holland N. O’Neil – Bankruptcy and Workout
- Alan J. Perkins – Corporate Law: Mergers and Acquisitions
- Fran E. Phillips – Environmental Law
- Peter S. Vogel – Business/Commercial Litigation: Technology Transactions
- Sarah A. Walters – Franchise Law
To compile the list, D Magazine asks attorneys with a valid Texas Bar number to nominate two lawyers outside their firm and one within their firm across all voting categories, keeping the question in mind: “Which Dallas lawyers, of those whose work you have witnessed firsthand, would you rank among the current best?” Finalists are selected by an independent panel of anonymous lawyers and D Magazine's editorial staff.
The complete list of honorees will be featured in D Magazine’s May issue and online at www.dmagazine.com.