Foley’s Bankruptcy & Business Reorganizations attorneys have extensive experience counseling financially distressed companies through crisis situations.
We represent borrowers and Chapter 11 debtors, providing long-term counseling and developing critical institutional knowledge, enabling us to "triage" issues arising in the context of either out-of-court restructuring negotiations or the Chapter 11 plan process. With a broad network of industry teams focusing on key markets (e.g., financial services, real estate, energy, municipal, hospitality, and health care), we can provide you with case-specific representation, while leveraging financial professionals and other work-out advisors. This ensures a comprehensive plan to maximize your chances of successfully emerging from bankruptcy.
- A21, Inc. & Superstock: Represented design imaging company as debtor’s counsel in chapter 11 liquidation.
- AgFeed: Special counsel to debtor in sale of domestic and international farming and genetics operations, including repatriation of cash from sale of Chinese assets.
- Distributors: Represented largest honey distributor as chapter 11 debtor.
- Enzyme Formulations: Represented debtor in successful chapter 11 reorganization.
- National Heritage Foundation: Served as debtor’s counsel to large non-profit organization in chapter 11 reorganization.
- Quantum Technologies: Represented Quantum as debtor’s counsel in chapter 11 reorganization.
- Sotera Wireless: Represented Sotera as debtor’s counsel in chapter 11 reorganization.
- Trailer Bridge: Served as debtor’s counsel to trucking and marine freight transportation company.
- Universal Cooperatives: Represented debtor in chapter 11 liquidation, including sales of domestic and international assets.