Foley's Government Solutions attorneys provide a full range of legal and public policy counsel to clients on any matters related to federal, state, and local government.
We can help guide you through all steps of the government bid process — initial planning, contract negotiations, and maintaining ongoing compliance. Additionally, we offer regulatory and compliance counseling in the areas of food and beverages, drugs, and medical devices, as well as transportation and motor vehicle safety. We also provide counsel on issues related to immigration. When it comes to politics, our attorneys are recognized in campaign finance, election law and lobbying, and ethics compliance and regulation. Our Public Policy Practice combines comprehensive counsel with proficiency in government relations, political law, strategic positioning, and communications.
Government Solutions Practices
Our Government Solutions Practices offer clients a variety of government-oriented services, including:
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulation and compliance
- Government procurement
- Immigration, nationality, and consular issues
- Political law, ethics, and campaign finance
- Public policy and strategic communications
- NHTSA and motor vehicle safety
- Surface transportation issues