State & Local Government Procurement
Our State & Local Government Procurement Practice provides full-service procurement consulting for clients pursuing contracts with the state of Florida and Wisconsin.
Blending our strong relationships with state political leaders and our knowledge of the state bureaucracy and procurement practices, we are able to provide 360-degree style service. Our State & Local Government Procurement attorneys in Florida and Wisconsin are led by partners who either serve as leadership in or are a key part of our Government & Public Policy Practice in those states, combining both our legal and political experience to assist you with state government.
- Help build relationships with state policymakers and others integral to making purchasing decisions or approving contracts
- Identify opportunities to partner with the state or provide advice on how to "pitch" a good idea, with the goal of encouraging an RFP
- Work with you to develop the most effective strategy for RFP responses and help align the submittal with the state's fiscal and policy goals
- Explain and help guide you through the state procurement procedures, rules, and law
- Guide you through contract negotiations with the state upon selection
- Provide the legal and public affairs services associated with filing a protest if your RFP is not selected