Foley attorneys Larry Vernaglia and Anna Ross co-authored a chapter within the The Healthcare Law Review’s first edition, which covers all aspects of the U.S. health care system. Each chapter within this health care review is an in-depth synopsis of a different country’s health care economy and legal framework, and the publication as a whole gives readers an insight to the commonalities and differences between these international jurisdictions.
Within the U.S. chapter, Vernaglia and Ross included the following about the U.S. health care system:
- Changes the Affordable Care Act has brought to the U.S. and what its future looks like under the Trump administration
- The current health care economy
- The different types of available care
- Licensing of health care providers and professionals
- Negligence liability
- Ownership of health care businesses
- Health care commissioning and procurement
- Health care services marketing and promotion.
Read the U.S. chapter through the PDF below.