Foley is proud to be a key content sponsor of the ACCC Annual Meeting and Cancer Center Business Summit.
Healthcare reform is undergoing a wave of radical change and disruptive innovation, with stakeholders transitioning to value-based care delivery models to reduce costs and improve quality of care. At the same time, leveraging advanced technologies, experimenting with various business models, and developing new relationships are changing the way that medicine is practiced.
Attend the ACCC 44TH ANNUAL MEETING & CANCER CENTER BUSINESS SUMMIT, where this convergence of BUSINESS, QUALITY, TECHNOLOGY, and POLICY will be explored through interactive, collaborative learning.
Leading experts in oncology will conduct critical conversations around this profound transformation in the business and policy of cancer care, including:
- Federal Health Policy Affecting Oncology
- Using Data & Analytics to Engage Physicians, Improve Care, and Reduce Costs
- Best Practices for Integrating Clinical, Financial, and Operational Data
- Strategies for Mitigating the Financial Impact of Cancer
- Integrated Cancer Care Teams: Opportunities & Challenges
- Business Models: Hospital-Physician Alignment; Strategies for Remaining Independent; Regional Cancer Delivery Systems
Click here for more information and to register.