Please join us on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 for Foley & Lardner's Annual Update on Government Contracts Seminar. The event will be hosted at Schoolcraft College in Livonia, MI from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. EST. We encourage our guests to attend the program in-person. However, if you are unable to join us in-person, you can register to attend via webinar. Upon registration, you will be added to our mailing list to receive webinar login instructions the week before the event.
Topics to be Covered:
Do You Have to Disclose?
- Overview of the mandatory disclosure requirements
- Feedback from OIGs on receipt and review of disclosures
- Best practices on preparing disclosures
Reading the Tea Leaves - Regulatory Updates
- Key provisions of the NDAA for FY 2017
- Executive Order update
- New compliance requirements
It's a Small World: Advantages for Small Businesses
- Overview of the Small Business Administration Contracting Program
- Advantages for small business contractors
- Compliance considerations for large and small businesses
- New developments
- Critical deadlines
- Potential protest grounds
- Recent cases and statistics
Top 10 Considerations for Subcontract Flowdowns
- Importance of including FAR/DFARS and other clauses in subcontracts
- Best practices when drafting flowdowns
Please register using the button above, or by clicking here. If you have any questions about the event, please contact Harrison Papadakis at hpapadakis foley.com.