17th Annual Law of Product Distribution & Franchise Seminar
Foley & Lardner LLP will present its 17th Annual Law of Product Distribution & Franchise Seminar on Tuesday, May 6, 2008. Our attorneys will address the forces that are changing the legal landscape.
- Special Breakfast Session – Legislative Update: What are Congress and Your State’s Legislature Doing That Will Impact Your Business?
- Important Considerations Regarding Dealer Terminations
- Distributor and Franchisee Termination: Sometimes When You Win, You Lose
- Upgrading Distribution and Franchise Networks: The Process of Improving Capabilities and Performance
- How to Leverage the 2005 Bankruptcy Code Amendments in Dealing With Troubled Dealers and Franchisees
- Profit Passover Provisions
- Termination of International Dealers and Sales Representatives
- Antitrust Law Developments
- California Proposition 65 – New Warning Requirements for Everything From French Fries to Medical Devices
- Intellectual Property in Distribution & Franchise Agreements: A License to Fix Prices?
- Comparative Advertising – Good, Better, and Best in the Marketplace
- Keeping Up With the Competition While Keeping Out of Trouble: Communicating With Competitors and Trade Associations
- Controlling Resale Prices Charged by Franchisees, Distributors, and Dealers: Pushing the Envelope of Recent Supreme Court Decisions
- Practical Tips for E-Discovery in Antitrust and Distribution Cases
- The Robinson-Patman Act: The Basics and Beyond
- Top 10 Cases of 2007 – 2008
- Terms and Conditions of Purchase/Sale - Basic Principles
- Information Management for Manufacturers and Franchisors
- Terms and Conditions of Purchase/Sale – Advanced Topics
- The Changing Landscape of Arbitration: Arbitration Basics and Law Update
- The Trademark Dilution Revision Act of 2006: Is Your Mark Still "Famous"?
- The New Arbitration Debate: Are We Using the Silver Bullet to Shoot Ourselves in the Foot?
- What Happens When You Mix Trademarks, Brand Names and the Internet?
- Too Much of a Good Thing? The Paradox of Control in Franchisor and Supplier Vicarious Claims
- Getting the Lead Out: Product Recalls Now and in the Future
Foley will apply for CLE credit after the seminar. Please note that each state has its own rules and regulations for CLE-qualified programs.
If you have any questions, please contact Kei Miller at email@example.com.