The meeting will take place at Foley's Boston office on Thursday, August 19, 2010, from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. The program will also be available to guests worldwide through the IAOP webinar network.
All attendees will have the chance to win an iPad from Oracle, who is sponsoring the meeting.
- Introductions, chapter business
3:30 p.m.–3:40 p.m.
- Vendor Spotlight
3:40 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
- "Top 5" Supplier Relationship Management Terms to Include in Your Outsourcing Agreements”
Matt Karlyn, Foley & Lardner LLP (4:00 p.m.–4:30 p.m.)
- Panel Discussion: “Managing Supplier Relationships to Create Value and Maximize Results in Outsourcing Transactions” (4:30 p.m.–5:30 p.m.)
- Danny Ertel, Partner, Vantage Partners
- Tim McCrudden, CGI, Inc.
- Gregory Cozzens, Procurement Solutions Specialist, Oracle
- Kevin Sieck, Director of Business Development, hisoft, Inc.
- Moderator: Matt Karlyn, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Wrap up
5:30 p.m.–5:35 p.m.
- Networking Reception
5:35 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
For more information please visit: http://www.iaop.org/content/23/162/1168/