Executives leveraged insightful interactions with leading IP counsel via a robust atmosphere of roundtable discussions, case study presentations, and pre-arranged one-on-one business meetings.
- Reforming Copyright Law for the 21st Century
- Current News and Future Plans at the USPTO
- IP Infringement Claims – Approaches to Indemnifications for Combination Claims
- The Emerging Global Patent Infrastructure: Challenges and Opportunities
- Assessing the Current Patent Reform Bill
- Trademarks, Copyrights, and Social Networking – Increasing Brand Presence While Maintaining Control
- Powerful Alliances – Effectively Managing and Teaming Up With Outside Counsel
- Exploiting the Monetary Value of Your Patent Portfolio to Leverage Your IP Investment
- IP Sound-Off: Corporate Lessons and Best Practices
- IP Budget Tactics and Cost-Cutting Strategies
- Value-Creation Strategies to Maximize the Commercial Potential of the IP Portfolio
- Choosing Your Battles – A Global Strategy for Combating Counterfeits
To learn more or inquire about invitations to future IP Law Summit forums, please go to the conference Web site.