2014 presents many new and expanded regulations that directly and indirectly impact the Private Equity industry in areas such as the market economy, litigation, regulation, and technology. Presented by CapLinked, join Foley and Thompson Reuters Risk for a Web conference on February 12 to discuss how your firm can be better prepared to manage the new types of risks facing PE Funds in 2014.
The Web conference will cover how to:
- Navigate the current market economy and how it impacts pricing and market trends.
- Avoid common litigation claims and conflicts of interest.
- Interpret what the Volcker Rule means for funds and how to comply accordingly.
- Utilize big data and handle a complex business ecosystem.
- Gabor Garai is a partner at Foley & Lardner LLP. He is chair of the firm's Private Equity & Venture Capital Practice and co-chair of the Life Sciences Team.
- Dave Curran is Global Director, Risk & Compliance with Thomson Reuters Risk and works with major clients to help address and mitigate systemic regulatory, compliance, risk and related challenges.
There is no cost to participate in this program, but pre-registration is required. To participate, please RSVP with CapLinked.