Co-hosted by the Personalized Medicine Coalition and Foley & Lardner LLP, the Summit provides an opportunity for biotechnology and pharmaceutical executives as well as healthcare industry stakeholders to engage in fresh discussion regarding business, legal, and regulatory issues that will impact and drive business growth, research and development, and performance in the forthcoming era of personalized medicine. With a strong emphasis on what personalized medicine means to the future of health care economics, and the evolution of disruptive technologies, the Summit will provide attendees with fresh perspective from a wide-array of industry thought leaders.
- Finance and Venture Capital: How investment is driving business growth and technology development
- LDT/CLIA Tests vs Kit Based Test: Investors and Innovators Weigh-In
- Reimbursement: integrating payor requirements into product development
- Disruptive Innovation: The business of regenerative medicine, gene therapy and immunotherapy
- Drug Discovery and Clinical Development: A global perspective on R&D strategies related to personalized medicine
- Big Data Making an Impact in Healthcare: Generating quality data and converting it to clinical use
Who Should Attend
- Business, legal and health care professionals interested in industry leaders’ real-world experience on the current state of personalized medicine and where growth and opportunity exist
- Business, legal and health care professionals interested in discussions regarding the regulatory framework for diagnostics and targeted therapies
- Executives and entrepreneurs interested in hearing diverse perspectives on both the development and delivery of personalized medicine therapies
- Payors interested in current status and future possibilities regarding reimbursement of personalized medicine technologies
- Corporate Counsel in life sciences and health care provider organizations
- Health care professionals working in the field of personalized medicine
- Health care and life sciences investors
- Researchers and academic personnel
- Not-For-Profit organizations
For more information or to register, visit the 2014 Business of Personalized Medicine Summit's website.
For further information please contact Meghan Burton at firstname.lastname@example.org.