The patient is shifting to the center of the universe of Health Care. Public policy, including access, coverage and reimbursement, and advances in medicine and technology are transforming the system. Patients are demanding new, digital and connected Health Care. As such, BioPharma has the opportunity to serve this new, empowered consumer.
Senior Counsel Leann Habte will speak at CALBIO2015 on a panel titled, "How Digital Health will Enable BioPharma to be More Patient-Centered." This session will delve into how Digital Health can be employed by BioPharma to connect with the newly empowered patient. The following diverse topics will be discussed during the course of this “Quick Ted” session:
- Opportunities emanating from Social and Mobile technologies
- Art of the possible with Wearable and Implantable devices
- How to capture, manage and utilize Big Digital Health Data
- Provider perspective
- Utilizing mHealth to improve workplace efficiencies, increase patient safety, better coordinate care, facilitate payments, and engage patients
- The need for user-friendly devices, reliable and affordable connectivity, increasing consumer demand, and business analytics
- Data privacy and security concerns
- Matthew Hudes, Principal, U.S. Managing Principal, Biotechnology
- Eddie Chan, Head, Search & Evaluation, Sanofi
- Chuck Bauer, PhD, Senior Managing Director, TechLead Corporation
- Romain Marmot, COO and Co-Founder, Voluntis, Inc.
- Jason Oberfest, Co-founder and CEO, Mango Health
- Carlos Rodarte, Director, Wearables & Biosensors, PatientsLikeMe
- Leeann Habte, Senior Counsel and Health Care Business Lawyer, Foley & Lardner LLP
For more information on this event, please visit the CALBIO2015 website.