Foley partners Erin Toomey and Jennifer Belveal will host Foley’s Government Contracts Annual Update, a presentation discussing recent changes in federal procurement law in the areas of intellectual property protection, false claims, and Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) audits on Thursday, October 13, 2016.
During this presentation, we will discuss:
Protecting proprietary technical data and computer software
- Understanding the government’s rights
- Recent DoD guidance and regulatory updates
What constitutes a false claim?
- Discussion of the current state of the implied certification theory
- Best practices to avoid false claims liability
- The impact of DCAA funding woes
- The six-year statute of limitations — a jurisdictional bar or an affirmative defense?
We hope you can join us for this complimentary program, and also join us at a post-seminar reception to network with the presenters and other attendees.
Pre-registration for this complimentary program is required, as space is limited. We encourage you to share this invitation with your colleagues and ask them to register for the event as well. Kindly RSVP using the Register Today button, or simply register here.
If you have any questions about this program, please contact Donna Bartelotti at firstname.lastname@example.org.