Foley Partners Pavan Agarwal, a member of the firm's Technology Industry Team and Chanley Howell, a member of the firm's Automotive Industry Team, are speaking as part of a panel of industry experts in a discussion titled "Connected Cars: Navigating Top Trends in 2017," on January 11th, 2017 in Detroit, MI. The event will also feature introductory remarks from Foley Chairman and CEO, Jay Rothman.
With deep, hands-on experience in the marketplace, they will provide unique perspectives on the trends and technologies shaping the industry in 2017.
- Overview of Emerging Automotive Technologies
- Data protection: ownership, privacy/security, and IP theft
- Supply chain: allocation of risk/responsibility, crisis planning, and collaboration
- Joseph Kwederis, Principal, Automotive Cyber Security Leader, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Kiran Nayee, Global Products Recall Leader, JLT Specialty
- Neil Steinkamp, Managing Director, Stout Risius Ross
- Pavan Agarwal, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Chanley Howell, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Jay Rothman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Foley & Lardner LLP
Join us for our program before the show floor opens for Industry Preview Day.
For more information, please contact Christina Wade at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partners Robert Huey and Mark Aiello are the attorneys responsible for this event.