Partner Michael Lueder was selected to receive the Wisconsin Pro Bono Attorney Award for 2014. He will be presented with the award at the Wisconsin State Bar Convention on June 26, 2014.
The Legal Assistance Committee considers whether nominees for this award have:
- Demonstrated dedication to the development and delivery of legal services to the poor;
- Contributed significantly toward developing innovative ways to deliver volunteer legal services;
- Participated in an activity that resulted in satisfying previously unmet legal needs or extending legal services to an underserved segment of the population;
- Handled pro bono cases that favorably affected the provision of services to the poor;
- Worked on legislation that contributed substantially to legal services to the poor;
- Made an outstanding effort to provide legal services to an underserved segments of the population;
- Any combination of these contributions.