As a commercial real estate lawyer, Bob Bramlette represents real estate owners and developers in sophisticated real estate transactions, including:
- Purchase and sale of commercial office buildings
- Construction lending
- Residential subdivision developments
- Golf course and resort developments
- Commercial leasing transactions for both landlords and tenants.
He also represents major national and state banks in all types of Texas-based lending transactions, particularly real estate lending, workouts and restructures.
In addition, Bob represents golf course owners and golf management companies, and he has assisted in the development of golf courses throughout Texas.
Virtually all of Bob’s clients have been with him for years. They value his practical advice and in-depth knowledge of the real estate and financing industries. With the current dynamic Houston and regional real estate markets, certain of Bob’s clients are Texas entities reviewing out-of-state projects and out-of-state clients seeking local counsel for both residential development and office building acquisitions and dispositions.
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Search Committee, Wade Hampton Golf Club
- Former President, Westwood Golf Club
- Former Member, Board of Governors
- Member, Houston Racquet Club
- Former President and Director
- Former President, Friends and Alumni Association of Memorial High School, Houston
- Member, Development Board, UT Health System
Honors & Awards
- Recognized, The Best Lawyers® in America (Steven Naifeh & Gregory White Smith eds., Woodward/White Inc.)
- Real Estate Law (2012-2018)
- Recognized, AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5 Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell® PEER REVIEW RATINGS™
- The University of Texas School of Law (J.D., with honors, 1972)
- Vanderbilt University (B.A., 1969)