Sadie Butler focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation. She works with clients from a variety of industries, including the energy and healthcare industries.
She is involved in all aspects of litigation matters, including initial case assessment, factual investigation, discovery, motion practice, mediation, settlement, trial preparation, trial, and appeal.
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Virginia State Bar
- Member, District of Columbia Bar
- J.D., Harvard Law School, (2011)
- Director, Panels and Events, Harvard Mediation Program
- Recipient, Equal Justice America Legal Service Fellowship
- B.A., The University of Texas at Austin, (2007), with highest honors,
- Plan II Honors Program with Concentrations in Business and Spanish; Member, Phi Beta Kappa
- Texas (2013)
- Virginia (2011)
- Courts District of Columbia (2012)
- Texas State Courts (2013)
- Virginia State Courts (2011)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas