Shane P. Callaghan is an associate and business lawyer with Foley & Lardner LLP, as well as a registered public accountant. He is a member of the firm's Transactions Practice.
Shane began his career with Foley as a summer associate in the Business Law Department, where he assisted with the due diligence for prospective deals. He was also a judicial intern for the Honorable Nancy G. Edmunds, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan during his first summer at Michigan Law.
Prior to law school, Shane worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Detroit, Michigan as a tax and assurance associate in their Private Company Services group.
University of Michigan Law School (J.D., 2019)
- Contributing editor, Michigan Journal of International Law
- Student attorney for the University of Michigan's Low Income Taxpayer Clinic (2018)
- Research assistant for Professor Cindy Schipani (Ross School of Business)
- Bucerius Law School (Hamburg, Germany)
- Study Abroad – International and Comparative Business Law (September – December 2019)
- University of Michigan, Ross School of Business (M.Acc., with high distinction, 2014)
- Merit Scholarship Recipient
- University of Michigan, Ross School of Business (B.B.A., with high distinction, 2013)
- Registered Public Accountant, Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (2019 – Current)
- Certified Public Accountant, Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (2016 – 2019)