Justin A. Casey is an associate with Foley & Lardner LLP. He is a member of the firm’s Transactions Practice. His experience spans a number of areas and industries including private equity, mergers & acquisitions, capital markets, corporate governance, and public company reporting and compliance.
- UCLA School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Order of the Coif
- Recipient, Bruce I. Hochman Award for Excellence in the Study of Tax Law (2017)
- Florida State University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2014)
- Guided a publicly traded alternative asset management firm in its conversion from a limited partnership to a corporation
- Served as issuer's counsel in equity and debt offerings with a total value of more than $900 million
- Spent 10 weeks on secondment at a global alternative asset manager with more than $100 billion of assets under management, where he reported directly to the chief legal officer and general counsel of private equity