Justin A. Casey is an associate with Foley & Lardner LLP. He is a member of the firm’s Transactions Practice. His experience spans a number of areas and industries including private equity, mergers & acquisitions, capital markets, corporate governance, and public company reporting and compliance. Justin is admitted only in California and is not admitted in Florida.
- Juris Doctor, UCLA School of Law, Los Angeles, CA, May 2017
- Order of the Coif
- Bruce I. Hochman Award for Excellence in the Study of Tax Law, 2017 Recipient
- Bachelor of Science, finance and marketing, Florida State University, summa cum laude, Tallahassee, FL, May 2014
Justin is admitted to practice only in California and is not admitted in Florida.
- Guided a publicly traded alternative asset management firm in its conversion from a limited partnership to a corporation
- Served as issuer's counsel in equity and debt offerings with a total value of more than $900 million
- Spent 10 weeks on secondment at a global alternative asset manager with more than $100 billion of assets under management, where he reported directly to the chief legal officer and general counsel of private equity