Abby Drake is a litigation associate in Foley & Lardner LLP's Dallas office. Abby’s practice focuses on general commercial litigation, securities and enforcement litigation, and commercial real estate disputes. She has represented individuals, small companies, and large corporations in a variety of matters across the country in both litigation and alternative dispute resolution.
Prior to joining the firm, she worked in various firm and in-house positions as an extern, summer associate, and was a judicial intern for the Hon. William C. Sowder in the 99th District Court in Lubbock, Texas.
- Represented clients through taking and defending depositions
- Assisted clients in preparing for key events, including securities enforcement investigations and depositions
- Prepared expert witnesses for live testimony at hearings and trials
- Represented clients in federal and state court, as well as alternative dispute resolution, from inception through final resolution, including drafting key pleadings and dispositive motions
- Participated as a member of a trial team which secured a multi-million-dollar jury verdict
- J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law (2017), summa cum laude
- B.S., Texas A&M University (2014), magna cum laude
- Agribusiness (major)
- Economics (minor)
- Dean's List
- Texas (2017)
- Northern District of Texas (2017)