Milad Emamian is an Associate for the Intellectual Property Department at Foley & Lardner LLP. Milad is based in the Washington, D.C. office, where he is a member of the Mechanical & Electromechanical Technologies Practice Group. Milad is admitted only in Maryland. He is practicing under the supervision of a member of the D.C. Bar.
During law school, Milad was a summer associate in Foley’s Washington, D.C. office.
- Co-author, “Engineering E. coli for enhanced sensitivity to the autoinducer-2 quorum sensing signal,” Biotechnology Progress (November 2019)
- Co-author, “Proteomic profiling of nuclear fractions from native renal inner medullary collecting duct cells,” Physiological Genomics (February 2016)
- Co-author, “Deep proteomic profiling of vasopressin-sensitive collecting duct cells. I. Virtual western blots and molecular weight distributions,” American Journal of Physiology – Cell Physiology (December 2015)
- Co-author, “Deep proteomic profiling of vasopressin-sensitive collecting duct cells. II. Bioinformatic analysis of vasopressin signaling,” American Journal of Physiology – Cell Physiology (December 2015)
- Co-author, “Rational design of ‘controller cells’ to manipulate protein and phenotype expression,” Metabolic Engineering (July 2015)
- Co-presenter, “Comprehensive proteomics in vasopressin-sensitive mpkCCD cells: virtual western blotting,” Experimental Biology Meeting 2015, Boston, MA (April 2015)
- University of Pennsylvania Law School (JD, 2021)
- Senior Editor, University of Pennsylvania Law Review
- Senior Editor, Journal of Law and Innovation
- Senior Editor, The Regulatory Review
- Vice President, Penn Law Public Speaking Society
- Teaching assistant, Master in Law: Patent Law
- University of Pennsylvania School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (MSE, 2020)
- University of Maryland (BS/BA, magna cum laude, 2014)
- Government and Politics
- US Patent and Trademark Office
Milad is admitted only in Maryland. He is practicing under the supervision of a member of the D.C. Bar.