Heba Hazaa is an associate corporate finance attorney at Foley & Lardner. Heba works with public Fortune 500 companies and successful private enterprises on their financing needs. She represents borrower side-clients in leveraged acquisitions, secured syndicated credit facilities, and bond offerings. Additionally, Heba represents lenders in secured transactions (whether asset based or otherwise), bond purchasing, and continuing covenant agreements.
Heba's clients are active in various business sectors, including: private equity, banking, manufacturing, telecommunications, oilfield services, renewable energy, healthcare, entertainment, higher education, industrial manufacturing, water and energy solutions, automation, and automotive.
In conjunction with her standard work, Heba regularly provides advice on general corporate matters and business contracting to established and start-up clients.
- University of Wisconsin, (L.L.I., 2018)
- Georgetown University Law Center, (L.L.M., 2009)
- Cairo University School of Law, Egypt, (L.L.B., 2004)
- Advised middle market oil filed services on a $220 million secured syndicated credit facility
- Assist in documenting four middle market leveraged acquisitions of manufacturing operations
- Advised an international system integrator of large commercial and manufacturing facilities in its bid to expand to new emerging and established markets
- Assisted in documenting a $200 million secured credit facility for a nationwide truck manufacturing company
- Advised leading US bike manufacturer in various commercial matters
- Advised a national telecommunications carrier on its $13 billion note exchange offer
- Advise early stage healthcare company on commercial contracting and equity incentive structure
- Advise higher education foundation on taxable bond offering
- Advise banking client on structuring and negotiating tax-exempt bond purchasing agreement
- Advised Sojourner House of Peace, a 501 (c) 3 organization working to help survivors of domestic abuse, on compliance with the New Market Tax Cuts (NMTC) regulations
- Assisted The Boys and Girls Club of Greater Milwaukee, Inc. in revamping their internal governance documents
- Volunteered instructor with Street Law Inc. to promote diversity and general knowledge of legal topics for Milwaukee area high school students
- Volunteered with Legal Action of Wisconsin Criminal Record Expungement Clinic
- Member, Fulbright Alumni
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, International Bar Association
- Admitted to practice in New York
- Admitted to practice in Wisconsin