Colleen McKnight is a senior counsel in the firm's Litigation Department. She focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation and public-law related litigation. She also frequently counsels clients from wide range of industries on general business matters, including providing counsel on government-related matters.
Colleen is actively involved in all aspects of litigation matters, including case assessment, factual investigation, electronic discovery, dispositive motions, mediation, depositions, trial preparation and trial.
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, (2011), with honors
- Chair, Board of Advocates
- Champion, Strasburger Senior Mock Trial Competition
- Champion, Baron and Budd Intermediate Mock Trial Competition
- Staff Editor, Texas Journal for Women in the Law
- B.A., Texas Wesleyan University, summa cum laude
- English Rhetoric and Composition (2008), Vocal Music Performance (2007)
- Recipient, Guardian of the Golden Shears Award
- Recipient, Law Sone Award, University's Top Female Student (2006-2007)
- President and Vice President, Alpha Chi National Academic Honor Society
- Recipient, Augie Mae Howell Scholarship for Excellence in English
- Recipient, Neeley-Wynn-Houser Award for Excellence in Writing