Kelly Shannen Milliron is a litigation associate with Foley & Lardner LLP, and a member of the firm’s Business Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice.
Prior to joining Foley, Kelly worked as a law clerk at a Gainesville law firm, where she primarily focused on litigation, specifically white-collar crime. Kelly also served as a legal extern for the Honorable Alan O. Forst of the 4th District Court of Appeals.
Additionally, Kelly previously served as a summer associate in Foley’s Jacksonville office.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2019)
- Executive Articles Editor, Florida Law Review
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Writing and Appellate Advocacy
- Treasurer, Law Association for Women
- Book Awards: Law and Leadership, Florida Juvenile Dependency, Law Review, Trial Practice, and Judicial Power and Restraint
- University of Florida (B.A.,cum laude, 2016)
- Co-author, “Effective Communication with Clients Who Present Manageable Mental Health Conditions,” Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association Newsletter (April 2019)
- Author, “Addressing Due Process Concerns: Evaluating Proposals for Civil Asset Forfeiture Reform,” Florida Law Review, Vol. 70, 1379 (2018)