Ryan Moore is an associate in Foley Gardere’s Dallas office. His practice focuses on estate planning, transfer tax planning, estate and trust administration, and other wealth planning issues. He is a member of the firm’s Tax, Benefits & Estate Planning Practice.
Prior to joining Foley, Ryan worked as an associate in a Singapore law firm where he acquired extensive cross-border experience advising clients with ties to Asia and North America focusing on U.S. and international tax and estate planning.
Affiliations and Professional Memberships
- Member, State Bar of California
- LL.M. Taxation, New York University School of Law (2014)
- J.D., University of Southern California Gould School of Law (2013)
- Southern Methodist University (2010)
- B.A. Public Policy
- B.A. Cinema-Television
- California (2014)
- Texas (2019)
Presentations and Publications
- Author, “Detailing the status of U.S. tax reform and the potential corresponding effects for individuals and businesses in the Asia-Pacific region,” The Business Times (2017)
- Speaker, "Trusts Used for Tax Reduction and Grantor Trusts," A two-hour discussion of QDOTs, GSTT Trusts, CRTs, ILITs, IDGTs, QPRTs, and GRATs with corresponding written materials, December 2016