Patrick J. Rodriguez is an associate with Foley & Lardner LLP and a member of the Business Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice.
In 2017, Patrick worked as a summer associate in Foley’s New York office.
Prior to joining Foley, Patrick worked for the Employment Discrimination Project at the Edwin F. Mandel Legal Aid Clinic, Chicago, Illinois, specializing in class-action litigation under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act.
- The University of Chicago Law School (J.D., 2018)
- Recipient, Sidley Austin prize for Excellence in Brief Writing
- Comments Editor, Chicago Journal of International Law
- University of Colorado (B.A., summa cum laude, 2015)
- Author, “International Contractualism Revisited: Non-Pecuniary Remedies under the Fair and Equitable Treatment Standard,” 18.2 Chi. J. Int’l L. 673 (2018)
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York