Jane Rugg is an associate in the firm’s Denver office. She is a member of the firm’s Health Care Practice.
Prior to Foley, she obtained experience advising post-acute care providers on regulatory compliance issues and representing professionals before professional licensing boards.
- Board member and governance chair of Backstage Barre, Colorado ballet’s young professional group
- J.D., University of Denver Sturm College of Law, (2018)
- Recipient, Provost’s Scholarship and Carolynne C. White Endowed Scholarship
- Senior Staff Editor, Denver Law Review
- Training Editor, Denver Journal of International Law and Policy
- M.A., Lehigh University, (2015)
- B.A., Lehigh University (summa cum laude, 2014)
- Editor-in-chief, The Lehigh Review
- Colorado State Bar (2018)