Emily Shanks is a litigation associate in Foley Gardere’s Dallas office and a member of the firm’s Business Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice.
Prior to joining Foley, Emily served as a law clerk for the Honorable Justice Paul Green of the Texas Supreme Court.
- Texas Tech University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2018)
- Member, Order of the Coif
- Editor in Chief, Texas Tech Law Review, Vol. 50
- Editorial Board Editor and contributing writer, Texas Bank Lawyer
- Member, Board of Barristers
- Pupil, American Inns of Court Texas Tech School of Law Chapter 2017-2018
- The University of Texas at Austin (B.A., cum laude, 2014)
- Author, “The National Bioengineered Food Disclosure Standard: Texas and the Genetically Modified Organism Food Fight,” Texas Tech Law Review, Vol. 49, Book 4, (July 2017)