Averell H. Sutton is an associate and business lawyer with Foley Gardere, where he is a member of the firm’s Transactions Practice. Averell focuses his practice primarily on corporate transactions and funds.
Averell is admitted only in Massachusetts, New York, and American Samoa. He is not admitted in Texas.
- Member, State Bar of New York
- Member, State Bar of Massachusetts
- Member, American Samoa Bar
- Clerkship: High Court of American Samoa
- David L. Boren Fellowship (Brazil)
- J.D., American University Washington College of Law (2013)
- Editor-in-Chief, American University Business Law Review
- President, JD/MBA Society
- M.B.A. (Finance), American University Kogod School of Business (2013)
- President, Kogod Private Equity and Venture Capital Group
- M.P.H., The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, School of Public Health (2008)
- B.A., Duke University (2002)
- Public Policy; Certificate in Health Policy
- New York
- American Samoa
- He is not admitted in Texas.