Allison Venezia is an associate and intellectual property lawyer with Foley & Lardner LLP. She is a member of the firm’s Mechanical & Electromechanical Technologies Practice.
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Arizona State University (J.D., 2018)
- Awarded a certificate in law, science, and technology with a focus on intellectual property
- President, Intellectual Property Student Association
- Northern Arizona University (B.S., 2013)
- Mechanical engineering major
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office