Our Strategic Communications counselors invest time at the front-end of the campaign to develop a clearly defined strategy that encompasses:
- An understanding of the environment: Our counselors are recognized for their ability to thoroughly assess the environment and leverage trends and/or changes to your advantage.
- A clear definition of the audience: The key to any campaign is to have a clear understanding of the target audiences. Our counselors will take the time to help you define who needs to hear your message to help ensure victory.
- A strong, tailored message: Once the target audience is identified, we focus on the best message to reach critical mass. We have established a reputation for successfully generating positive responses from target audiences, without cross-pressuring other critical audiences.
- An understanding of the most effective medium: Our strategic communications counselors have a solid understanding of the media that will most effectively reach each audience. From television versus print to mail versus Internet, we can guide you in successfully selecting a medium that helps ensure that your message is heard.
- A clear definition of the competition and opposition: To compete, you must not only know who your competitors are but also how they think. Our strategic communications counselors will help you understand both your opposition and your allies, and then help you anticipate their moves to maximize your opportunity for success.