Join your peers for an interactive discussion at the 10th anniversary of Foley’s complimentary IP conference IPx: Evolution to Revolution to share practical insights and solutions to meet these challenges. The conference is a thought leadership forum for IP, legal, and business leaders on IP development, protection, litigation, and transactions.
Views From the Bench: A panel of District Court judges will discuss the current state of IP litigation, including the role of Local Patent Rules, jury versus bench trial strategies, use of experts, Markman proceedings, ADR strategies, and more.
Current confirmed judges speaking:
- Chief Judge Randall Rader (Ret.), United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Chief Judge Rubén Castillo, United States District Court of the Northern District of Illinois
- The Honorable Faith Shapiro Hochberg, United States District Court of New Jersey
- Commissioner F. Scott Kieff, U.S. International Trade Commission
Current confirmed in-house counsel speakers from:
- Avago Technologies Limited
- Broadcom Corporation
- Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- Cummins Inc.
- Elizabeth Arden, Inc.
- Ericsson Television Inc.
- FTI Consulting, Inc.
- Fujitsu America, Inc.
- Groupon, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Ingredion Inc.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Kohler Co.
- MassMutual Financial Group
- Medifast, Inc.
- Medtronic Spinal & Biologics
- NBCUniversal, Inc.
- Nike Legal
- Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics, Inc.
- Spectrum Brands, Inc.
- Staples, Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- T-Mobile US, Inc.
- Verizon Communications
A Decade of Change in IP From an IP Leader Featuring Sharon Barner, Vice President and General Counsel at Cummins Inc.
Other conference sessions include:
- Global Portfolio Management 4.0 – New Rules, New Tools
Chief IP Counsel discuss best practices for managing a global IP portfolio in today’s digital age
- 100x Shades of NPEs and Evolving Solutions
Discussion of emerging and evolving strategies to mitigate the impact of abusive tactics by NPEs
- Business Impact of the High Court’s Heightened Interest in IP
What does the Supreme Court’s heightened interest in all areas of IP mean for your company?
- Remedies: In the Eyes of the Beholder and Beholden?
Review and assessment of strategies for seeking remedies in patent, trademark, trade dress, copyright, and trade secret cases
- USPTO Post Grant Proceedings: Lessons Learned and Winning Strategies
Key trends gleaned from recent PTAB decisions and tips on filing winning petitions as well as defending a patent’s validity, featuring insights from a sitting PTAB Judge
For more information, please contact Sivan Galinsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foley & Lardner LLP will apply for CLE credit after the program, wherever applicable.