With deep roots in the city’s business community, Foley’s San Diego office has the legal talent to help our clients succeed in the biotech market.
Offering comprehensive legal services to clients ranging from individual entrepreneurs to start-ups to multinational companies, the San Diego office has particular strength in litigation, private equity and venture capital, life sciences, privacy, security and information management, intellectual property, public policy, hospitality and leisure, real estate, business law, environmental regulation, health care and manufacturing. Through its national platform, Foley’s San Diego attorneys can provide strategic legal services for all of your growing business needs.
In addition to our strong commitment to client service, our San Diego attorneys and legal professionals are dedicated to the communities in which they live and work and provide pro bono service and support to a variety of organizations that promote the greater good, including:
- Helen Woodward Animal Center: A unique non-profit organization benefitting the community by providing educational and therapeutic programs for people, as well as human care and adoption for homeless animals.
- Casa Cornelia Law Center: A 501(c)(3) public interest law firm providing quality legal services to victims of human and civil rights violations.
- San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program: A private, non-profit organization, SDVLP is the county’s oldest and most comprehensive pro bono legal services program.
- Support the Enlisted Project (STEP): STEP builds financial self-sufficiency among junior active duty enlisted members and recently discharged enlisted Veterans and their families facing financial crisis through counselling, education, and grants.
- StandUp for Kids: A national non-profit organization dedicated to ending the cycle of youth homelessness in local communities.
- Free to Thrive: Free to Thrive empowers human trafficking survivors to be free from exploitation and to thrive by providing them with legal services and connections to other supportive services.
- Couture for a Cause: San Diego professionals unite to help children in need. Charities that benefit from this annual fashion show include Voices for Children and Star/Pal.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego