Paige Randall is an associate in the Business Law Department with Foley & Lardner LLP. Paige is based in the Washington, D.C. office where she is a member of the firm’s Fund Formation & Investment Management and Transactions Practice Groups.
Paige focuses her practice on the formation of private equity, venture and hedge funds, and represents sellers and fund sponsors in a range of secondaries transactions. Additionally, she advises a variety of investors in connection with their investments in private funds.
Prior to joining Foley, Paige was an Investment Management Associate at an international law firm in Washington, D.C. where she represented fund sponsors across industries in the formation and operation of domestic and offshore private investment funds, including private equity funds and hedge funds. She also has experience advising institutional investors, sovereign wealth funds and fund-of-funds in connection with their investment activities in both the primary and secondary markets. Paige has advised sellers and fund sponsors in a variety of secondaries transactions.
Previously, she served as a Private Funds Secondee at one of the largest global alternative asset managers.
- Co-Author, “The International Regulation of Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, and Sexual Anatomy,” 18 GEO. J. OF GENDER & THE LAW (2017)
- Author, “The Split: Examining the Post-2007 Fatah-Hamas Divide Through the Treatment of Collaborators,” 16 PI SIGMA ALPHA NAT’L UNDERGRADUATE J. OF POLITICS 7 (2014)
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2018)
- Co-Editor in Chief, Georgetown Journal of Gender and the Law, Vol. XIX
- Honors Intern, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations
- 1L Tutor: Contracts and Constitutional Law
- St. Lawrence University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2015)
- Member, Phi Beta Kappa, Omicron Delta Kappa and Pi Sigma Alpha (President) honor societies
- Study Abroad; AMIDEAST, Amman, Jordan
- Honors in Government
- Dean’s List
Paige serves on the District of Columbia’s LGBTQ+ Bar Association’s Board of Directors. Paige also serves as a member of the National LGBTQ+ Bar Association’s Membership Committee.
Paige serves as a supervisory attorney to Georgetown University Law Center’s Entrepreneurship Practicum, a pro bono effort that provides business counsel and legal advice to startups with a positive social impact and/or for entrepreneurs from underserved communities. Additionally, she is involved with Georgetown Law’s Early Outreach Initiative to help address the lack of diversity in law schools and the legal profession, where she mentors high schoolers in underserved communities interested in a career in law.
- New York
- District of Columbia