Foley & Lardner LLP announced that eight of its Los Angeles-based attorneys have been named 2018 Southern California Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
The attorneys named 2018 Southern California Super Lawyers and their primary practices are:
- Jeff Atkin, Energy & Resources
- Jean-Paul Ciardullo, IP Litigation
- Victor de Gyarfas, IP Litigation
- Pamela Johnston, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Richard (Jack) Lasater, Business/Corporate
- William Robinson, IP Litigation
- Richard Seiden, Health Care
- Diane Ung, Health Care
The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found here.