Partner Matt Krueger will join with Husch Blackwell Partner Pat Coffey to speak at the ACHE-WI 2022 Annual Conference, at 2 p.m. (Central) on September 20. Their presentation is titled, “Handling Government Investigations in the Current Enforcement Environment,” and topics of discussion will include:
- Current DOJ enforcement pronouncements, new and ongoing initiatives in health care.
- Recent health care fraud cases in Wisconsin and beyond and lessons, including the factors driving enforcement decisions.
- Ethics issues in internal investigations of enforcement related risk matters, and the handling of responsible individuals.
- Practical compliance measures that represent better practice for FCA and related risk mitigation, including whistleblower risk.
- Positioning the organization to effectively respond to enforcement inquiries and investigations.
More details about the conference, and a registration link, can be found by clicking here.