This panel presentation will focus on the following topics:
- Identifying when and under what circumstances Stark applies
- Organization of facts critical to formulating the analysis
- Navigating and tying agreements to substantive Stark exceptions
- What are the common exceptions?
- Recent revisions to Stark
- defining an “entity”
- “per click”
- Calculating Fair Market Value
- Tabulating and assigning value within the context of the situation and for the locality
- How do you determine whether an agreement completely fits an exception?
- The danger of being too conservative
- Ensuring a commercially reasonable business rationale
- Meeting the technical requirements of Stark provisions
18 January 2024 Events
AI in Cutting-Edge Medical Devices: PCCPs in Marketing Submissions, Streamlining FDA Approval Process
On January 18, Foley partner Kyle Faget, co-chair of the firm’s Medical Device & Equipment Area of Focus is speaking at the upcoming Strafford webinar titled “AI in Cutting-Edge Medical Devices: PCCPs in Marketing Submissions, Streamlining FDA Approval Process.”
08 January 2024 – 09 January 2024 Events
Reception and CLE Luncheon during J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
As part of the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference, we are kicking off the festivities on Monday, January 8, 2024 with a lovely evening with colleagues and entrepreneurs across Life Sciences. Guests will indulge at a great social space at the iconic Ferry Building with panoramic views of the Bay.
01 December 2023 Article
State Data Breach Notification Laws
For a summary of basic state notification requirements that apply to entities who “own” data, download Foley’s State Data Breach Notification Laws Chart .